KS3 - Eng, Math & Science
KS3- Tuition (Year7/8/9)
- English, Maths & Science Lessons
- SATs Exams Preparation
- Mock GCSE (Unit1-Maths) at the end of Year-9
We aim to give our students Grade-5-6 English skills by the end of Year-9 and strictly follow National-curriculum to cover following topics:
- Reading: Novel, Poems & Articles.
- Grammar: Parts of Speech & Complex structure of English-language.
- Word & Text level analysis of Engllish-literature.
- Novel & Poem Analysis
- Short & Long Essay writing
We aim to give our students Grade-6 level and strictly follow National-curriculum to cover following topics:
- Integer - Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division.
- Negative Integer and BIDMAS(BODMAS)
- Percentage, Ratio, Fraction Numbers, Mode, Median & Range
- Angle Properties, Shape construction (i.e. Tirangle, Circle etc using compass)
- Enequaities, 2 or 3 Step Algebrical equation, Trigonometry
- Square-root, Monomial & Bionomial based problems
- List is long.......
We deploy 2-layer strategy to train our stuudents to score Grades to their best abilities.
- We prepare our own resources that suit individual need of each student.
- We use varietiy of resources available from established Publications.
By the end of Year-9, we train our selective-students to the Level of Grade-7 Maths & Grade-5/6 English.
Copyright © 2018 Bana Tutors, All rights reserved.
Main Office: Unit 314
324 Bensham Lane, Thornton Heath, Surrey - CR7 7EQ
Tel: 0794 9873691
Mon - Sat: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm