We cater to individual student's school-program as different school prepare their students on diffent Novels/Literature.
- Lessons are designed to target the Exam style questions & answers based upon individual student's course work.
- Analysis: Novel, Literature & Poem
We aim to give our students Grade-9 level and strictly follow National-curriculum to cover the topics.
- Complexed Algebrical Equation
- Line Graph & Curve Graph
- Pythagorean Problem & Trigonometry
- Number Pattern, Sequences
- Probability, Compound & Simple Interest Questions
- Geometry: Shapes constructions, Angle properties
- Practise Past Paper - AQA, EDEXCEL & OCR Exam Boards.
- List is long......
- We aim to equip our students with skills to score Grade A or A* (8 or 9).
- We aim to complete Unit-1 of all sciences (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) by the end of Year9.
- We spend 1st term of Year-10 to revise and cement the topics of Unit-1.
- 2nd term onwards, we focus on Unit-2 of all science 3 science subjects.
- Geneally, by Christmas, we complete entire syllabus of GCSE Science for Year-11 students which helps students to focus onto their other subjects.
- We start practisng PAST-Papers in April.